Singularity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[The List] Everyone post what wep you want! First come first served!

Go down 
+35
FreeHugs
iNever
PhoenixAngel
Amnesty
EvilAndi
Nomasaurs
iDrew
BowFreak
cjholy
Nikky
killer27230
IKiteYou
StingerKillsX
Amy
Pendragon
BunnyxKitty
jeffdaman
technic
Slip
TeddyBearLovesJuu
Sabrina
Tylerizle
palkai
marco95wlf
nasif1140
Rewind
Toasting
Friendly
curses and ipanda
iHoneyDew
Thracian
xShadowz
Atish
Peppy
GuiltySpark
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TeddyBearLovesJuu

[The List]  Everyone post what wep you want! First come first served! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [The List] Everyone post what wep you want! First come first served!   [The List]  Everyone post what wep you want! First come first served! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:29 pm

IGN:XYourTeddyBearX
Class:Glad
Weapon: AS/DS axe skin HG axe

Back to top Go down
Slip

[The List]  Everyone post what wep you want! First come first served! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [The List] Everyone post what wep you want! First come first served!   [The List]  Everyone post what wep you want! First come first served! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 2:14 am

IGN: SlipperyBanana
Class: Wizard
Weapon: AS/DS staff skin or HG staff
thank you :)
Back to top Go down
technic

technic

PostSubject: ;p   [The List]  Everyone post what wep you want! First come first served! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:20 pm

ign- technic
class - wizard
wep-angelic wand
Back to top Go down
jeffdaman

PostSubject: Re: [The List] Everyone post what wep you want! First come first served!   [The List]  Everyone post what wep you want! First come first served! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:25 pm

IGN:XJeffdamanX
Class:Wizard
Weapon: AS/DS, Helga Staff
Back to top Go down
BunnyxKitty

BunnyxKitty

PostSubject: Re: [The List] Everyone post what wep you want! First come first served!   [The List]  Everyone post what wep you want! First come first served! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:42 pm

IGN:BunnyxKitty
Class: SharpShooter
Weapon:AS/AD/HG bow
please and thank you :)
Back to top Go down
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: [The List] Everyone post what wep you want! First come first served!   [The List]  Everyone post what wep you want! First come first served! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:20 am

IGN: Pendragon
Class: Sharp Shooter
Drop: Ice Bow skin
Back to top Go down
GuiltySpark
Admin
GuiltySpark

PostSubject: Re: [The List] Everyone post what wep you want! First come first served!   [The List]  Everyone post what wep you want! First come first served! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:12 pm

Pendragon wrote:
IGN: Pendragon
Class: Sharp Shooter
Drop: Ice Bow skin

We don't raid Ice yet. We need alottt more capped people before we can do Ice raids...
Back to top Go down
http://singularity.omgforum.net
Amy

PostSubject: Re: [The List] Everyone post what wep you want! First come first served!   [The List]  Everyone post what wep you want! First come first served! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:48 pm

IGN: AmyFlower

Class: Guardian

Skins: AS staff/AS hammer/AS cleric shield

Re Edit :3
Back to top Go down
StingerKillsX

StingerKillsX

PostSubject: Re: [The List] Everyone post what wep you want! First come first served!   [The List]  Everyone post what wep you want! First come first served! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 9:03 pm

IGN:xXStingerxLoveXx

Skin: (HG) Hammer (DS) Cleric Shield

Thx

Last edited by StingerKillsX on Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
IKiteYou

PostSubject: Re: [The List] Everyone post what wep you want! First come first served!   [The List]  Everyone post what wep you want! First come first served! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 9:19 pm

IGN: IKiteYou

Class:Sharp Shooter

Weapon:AS Bow/HgBow

Thx :3
Back to top Go down
killer27230

PostSubject: Re: [The List] Everyone post what wep you want! First come first served!   [The List]  Everyone post what wep you want! First come first served! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 9:21 pm

HG 1h/HG shield/demoic shield/demonic 1h plz? <3 [The List]  Everyone post what wep you want! First come first served! - Page 2 364988687
Back to top Go down
Nikky

PostSubject: Re: [The List] Everyone post what wep you want! First come first served!   [The List]  Everyone post what wep you want! First come first served! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:16 pm

IGN: NIKKY
Class: Warlock
Drop: Ice wand(when we get there) but for now umm Levi axe/AS/DS axe
Back to top Go down
cjholy

PostSubject: Re: [The List] Everyone post what wep you want! First come first served!   [The List]  Everyone post what wep you want! First come first served! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:58 pm

IGN: UnholyPriest

Weapon: DS/AS Shield Cleric
Back to top Go down
BowFreak

PostSubject: Re: [The List] Everyone post what wep you want! First come first served!   [The List]  Everyone post what wep you want! First come first served! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 9:51 am

IGN: BowFreak
Class: SharpShooter
Weapon: Ice Bow(when we get there) HG staff/Demonic Bow skin
Back to top Go down
iDrew

PostSubject: Re: [The List] Everyone post what wep you want! First come first served!   [The List]  Everyone post what wep you want! First come first served! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:42 pm

IGN: iDrew
Class: Warlock
Weapon: As/Ds Axe

Last edited by iDrew on Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nomasaurs

PostSubject: Re: [The List] Everyone post what wep you want! First come first served!   [The List]  Everyone post what wep you want! First come first served! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 5:54 pm

IGN: Nomasaur
Class: Glad
Weapon: HG axe Surprised

Back to top Go down
EvilAndi

PostSubject: Re: [The List] Everyone post what wep you want! First come first served!   [The List]  Everyone post what wep you want! First come first served! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 6:43 pm

Evil Andi
SharpShooter
Wep: AS/DS Bow// HG Bow
:3
Back to top Go down
Amnesty

Amnesty

PostSubject: Re: [The List] Everyone post what wep you want! First come first served!   [The List]  Everyone post what wep you want! First come first served! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:42 am

Medussa
Guard
AS C shield

Clicks
SS
AS/DS bow
Back to top Go down
Nomasaurs

PostSubject: o.o   [The List]  Everyone post what wep you want! First come first served! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:38 am

take me off hg and put em for dl 2h pelase <3
Back to top Go down
Nomasaurs

PostSubject: Re: [The List] Everyone post what wep you want! First come first served!   [The List]  Everyone post what wep you want! First come first served! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:48 am

IGN: Nomasaur
Class: Glad
Weapon: DL 2h
Back to top Go down
PhoenixAngel

PostSubject: i want...   [The List]  Everyone post what wep you want! First come first served! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:04 am

IGN : GodHealer
Class: HolyKnight
Weapon : I want an AS/DS mace [The List]  Everyone post what wep you want! First come first served! - Page 2 2517814472 Thx!
cyclops [The List]  Everyone post what wep you want! First come first served! - Page 2 364988687
Back to top Go down
iNever

PostSubject: Re: [The List] Everyone post what wep you want! First come first served!   [The List]  Everyone post what wep you want! First come first served! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:07 am

IGN: iNever

Class: Gladiator

Item: DS Axe Skin
Back to top Go down
FreeHugs

PostSubject: Re: [The List] Everyone post what wep you want! First come first served!   [The List]  Everyone post what wep you want! First come first served! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:32 pm

IGN : FreeHugs
Skin : AS/DS.
Weapon : Wand.

~ Thanks.
Back to top Go down
iDemolish

PostSubject: Re: [The List] Everyone post what wep you want! First come first served!   [The List]  Everyone post what wep you want! First come first served! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 9:52 pm

IGN: iDemolish
Class: Gladiator
Skin: As/DS bow
Back to top Go down
Fredrick

PostSubject: Re: [The List] Everyone post what wep you want! First come first served!   [The List]  Everyone post what wep you want! First come first served! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:00 pm

IGN:Fredrick
Class: Wizard
Weapon: AS/DS Staff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [The List] Everyone post what wep you want! First come first served!   [The List]  Everyone post what wep you want! First come first served! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[The List] Everyone post what wep you want! First come first served!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singularity Guild :: Raiding :: Drop List-
Jump to: