Singularity Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just a little bit of information about myself

Go down 
+2
iHoneyDew
Thracian
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Thracian

Thracian

Just a little bit of information about myself Empty
PostSubject: Just a little bit of information about myself   Just a little bit of information about myself I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 12:17 am

Hello, I'm my Name's Sexy Curtis. I wanted to post just because, actually I really don't know. Introduction I guess. You guys better do it too! Anyway, obviously my biggest Hobby atm is Terra. I've been playing Fiesta for almost four years now. I've been seriously playing since the 79 Cap on OS, but yes I did play CB in 2007. Wow, I feel old. I swear I'm only 16. Razz (I know I started playing young) I used to skateboard all the time, I detassil in the Summer it's pretty fun and it gets me out of the house. It's super hot though. I usually have a pretty good attitude with people as long as they have a good attitude with me, I dislike people who think they are better than everyone else (Most of the people in Chocha). I'm 5'9 about 145. Uhh, I usually have long hair and I don't get out much. Lolol. That's me. <3 Also, if you have Skype add me; "CurtisAkaWeezy" <- Skype Name right there. :DD. I plan on doing my best to help the Guild and stay in it for a long time. Always here if you need me. Wink Oh, and Kylie is my hoe. (I did play Selesnia if anyone else did that knows me. Reborn/Eternal).
Back to top Go down
iHoneyDew

iHoneyDew

PostSubject: Re: Just a little bit of information about myself   Just a little bit of information about myself I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 12:34 am

IGN : iHoneyDew / iBubbleTea <3

x

^ Curtis is a hoe.

Hello punks. My name is Kylie. ._. As in the same as Kairi from Kingdom Hearts. Pinoy & Chinese ; Yes, I am fcking ASIAN. A dumb, lazy ass Asian though. Gotta love being lazy.

Yush, I am also sixteen ( 16 ) years old, I just turned 16 around 2 weeks ago. I still feel like 15 e-e;

I like... Honey Dew Bubble Tea/Milk Tea ._. It's like beast, bro. FFUUUU. I'm gonna bitch slap you if you don't know what is a bubble tea or a milk tea. Figures where my name comes from, from fooooods D< I love eating, it's what I do everyday, aside from singing, drawing, playing the piano, sleeping, procrastinating, eating, sleeping, TROLLING, being annoying, yeah.

I started playing Fiesta since October 2007, when I was like 12? -_- ; Wow, I swear I was a noob, ffs. ( Still am ) , but meow. I played on the smexiest server ever- Teva<3. The place where things are fcking over prices, roar fights, guild dramas, and land of people that don't wanna sell me shit.

Erm idk what else? ._. I'm shorter than Curtis like I'm 5'5? D< Oh, and I never do homework cause I keep procrastinating.

Msn : Fataldreamxx@hotmail.com

Facebook/Number? : Ask D<

- - - - Why does the signature no workie here? D<

Last edited by iHoneyDew on Wed May 25, 2011 2:09 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Thracian

Thracian

PostSubject: Re: Just a little bit of information about myself   Just a little bit of information about myself I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 12:53 am

Mine is still better! <3
Back to top Go down
iHoneyDew

iHoneyDew

PostSubject: Re: Just a little bit of information about myself   Just a little bit of information about myself I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 1:59 am

I knoooow right ._. You are soo cool. >>
Back to top Go down
Thracian

Thracian

PostSubject: Re: Just a little bit of information about myself   Just a little bit of information about myself I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 2:08 am

Smart ass.
Back to top Go down
ogata

ogata

PostSubject: IGN: 0gata   Just a little bit of information about myself I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 7:53 pm

Hello i am rick i go by 0gata almost everywhere on the net. i am 20 been gaming since i was 5 i am what you call a tactical analyst when it comes to resource management and RTS games i am a firm believer that sun tzu's the art of war can be applied to anything war related be it game or not. i am also a programmer and graphics/web designer. so if you need tactical advise hit me up on here or in game
Back to top Go down
Thracian

Thracian

PostSubject: Re: Just a little bit of information about myself   Just a little bit of information about myself I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 11:24 pm

+1 For posting, nice to meet you. Just a little bit of information about myself 364988687
Back to top Go down
Rewind

PostSubject: Re: Just a little bit of information about myself   Just a little bit of information about myself I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 12:53 am

What up guys, my names Travis ^^ I'm 3/4 Vietnamese and 1/4 Chinese; Asian pride? Yee Razz Anyways, I'm 17 years old and I only started Terra about two weeks ago. I did however, play Fiesta ever since closed beta in 2007. I still have that account with the Closed Beta Tester title lol... I play some other games as well including HoN and some steam games.

My hobbies..Um.. gaming. Got into it again lately since summers coming up. I'll be on a lot to help the guild and will stay as long as everyone else tries to keep it up and running. I'm planning on surfing a lot in the summer as well and getting in shape for track next year x.x Uhh.. I'm 5'11 and weigh about 140lbs.

I don't have Skype, never used it, and probably never will haha. I'm used to being on ventrilo with friends irl anyways since they play games like Starcraft 2, HoN, Minecraft, and LoL.. yeah..

If anyone needs to contact me then just add my aim: Aznfreak67 <-- dont judge.. LOL made it in 6th grade

Back to top Go down
Slip

PostSubject: Re: Just a little bit of information about myself   Just a little bit of information about myself I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 1:23 am

Hey guys i applied for the guild but wanted to introduce myself whether or not i make it xD

My names Alfonso and my hobbies are any sport and going over to Rewind's house every friday to eat his flamin hot cheetos. I have never played Fiesta before but iv been lookin for mmos and iv found my new addiction Just a little bit of information about myself 364988687

im 16 turnin 17 in August in my junior year of highschool waitin for a car of my own and workin at my parents place. played madddd counterstrike back in the day now i play HoN if u got an account hit me up and wel get down Razz

If u want to contact me pm SlipperyBanana in game or just tell Rewind
Back to top Go down
Rewind

PostSubject: Re: Just a little bit of information about myself   Just a little bit of information about myself I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 1:43 am

LMAO @ hot cheetos part
Back to top Go down
GuiltySpark
Admin
GuiltySpark

PostSubject: Re: Just a little bit of information about myself   Just a little bit of information about myself I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 2:38 am

I want cheetos now...fml, Anyway welcome to the forums! xD
Back to top Go down
http://singularity.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a little bit of information about myself   Just a little bit of information about myself I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a little bit of information about myself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singularity Guild :: Introductions-
Jump to: